With 2.6.1, Portworx is now available on AWS Marketplace.
2.6.1 also includes several enhancements
- Added support for fetching tokens per vault namespace.
- Users can instruct Portworx to delete the local snaps created for cloudsnaps after the backup is complete through the
pxctl --delete-localoption. This causes the subsequent backups to be full.
- Volume resize operation status alerts export metrics to Prometheus with additional context, such as: volumeid, clusterid, pvc name, namespace.
- Cluster level setting to configure network interface for cloudsnap endpoints.
- Introducing a new
px-cacheconfiguration parameter to control the cache block size for advanced users:
px-runc arg: -cache_blocksize <size>.
- Improved Portworx NFS handling
- Support per volume encryption with scaled volumes (DCOS)
- New option to read vSphere usernames and passwords from a Kubernetes secret directly instead of mounting them inside the Portworx spec.
Full list of enhancements and fixes can be found in documentation here - https://docs.portworx.com/reference/release-notes/portworx/#2-6-1