Wordpress and mysql installation in AKS

I don’t need the spec file, I need the information about etcd in step 1 which you have specified.
Are you trying to use the AKS master etcd ? or is it something you have setup separately out of the cluster ?

AKS master etcd is being used

You cnanot use AKS etcd, you can generate the new spec with and select built-in etcd.
Before applying new spec make sure you clean up the previous install by running following command

curl -fsL https://install.portworx.com/px-wipe | bash

Once clean up is done run the new generated spec.

Can you plz share the installation instructions for each of the options present and when to opt each one of it.

Hi,

STEP 1: ETCD/Kubernetes Version / Portworx Version

1. Your etcd - This is external etcd hosted outside of kubernetes cluster - This is good for Production workload (this needs some exercise to decide to use external or not)
  2. Portworx hosted - This is just for testing purpose (POC)
  3. Built-in - Recommended to use if you have smaller setup, good for POC also

I recommend your to use the third option. For portworx version you can choose from dropdown menu (recommended to use latest ). K8s version can be find as per documented.

STEP 2: Select your Enviornment

1. On-Prem
  2. Cloud - Select your Cloud Provider

As your on AKS, Select Azure and configure disk provisioning

• Select volume type and size (Keep the default value)
  • You can also define how many nodes can act as storage nodes in that particular zone (For POC leave it blank)
  • Meta Device - Recommended for Production for POC Check box : Skip KVDB metadata device

STEP 3: Network

• Leave the default to auto

STEP 4: Options

• Select AKS in your case

Also make sure before running the spec you had followed to create secret to give access to portworx to azure apis.

You can also find some good youtube videos of 101 of portworx deployment/volumesnapshots/disaterrecovery etc .

Thanks Sanjay…
I would like to know more about 1st options . Production workloads is something which needs to be explored.

Regards

Sonal

Sonal

Let’s get your setup up and running first, so you can start testing.

Once your setup is up and running then we can have a discussion on your use case and production workload discussion.

Regards
Sanjay

I cleaned up the before portworx installation

This doesn’t looks your clean up is properly done, I guess your using windows machine, you need curl to be installed on your machine

curl is installed on the machine

Hi Sonal,

Can you join the call now : <>

Regards
Sanjay

Hi Sonal,

Just closing the loop here for others, the problem was with secrets, thats why it was giving ConfigContainerError, after creating again with proper secret installation was done and all nodes were up.

Regards
Sanjay