Wordpress and mysql installation in AKS

Password.txt file not getting created … So Application is not getting deployed

Hi,

Are you following this document for deploying ?

Please go through PASSWORD section and create as describe.

yes . mysql-pvc-1 creation is failing

Hi,

Can you share the following information:

1. Kubernetes version / Oncloud / On-prem
  2. Output of kubectl get pods -n kube-system
  3. Portworx version / Portworx status - This you can get from any one of the worker node just run the following command and paste the complete output /opt/pwx/bin/pxctl status

I am suspecting that your portworx installation hasn’t went correct, once you share me the above outputs then I can recommend something.

Regards
Sanjay

cloud - Azure Kubernetes services (AKS)

Hi,

I see that POD had an error can “CreateContainerConfigError”, can you describe the pod and post the output to check what the error is ?

Regards
Sanjay

The last screenshot which is attached, in that last line I see trying to pull the image, any lines after that ?

Regards
Sanjay

nope …details of other pod starts

Looks like it is stuck at image pulling and your trying to use the kuberenetes etcd ? We don’t recommend to use that, remove the -k flag and use -b, it will use the internal etcd provided by portworx.

Also check if your meeting the following requirements:

Also check if your pulling the images from private repo then you need to provide the entries in spec file.

Regards
Sanjay

followed this for portworx deployment in AKS

could you please let me know which command are you referring to .

Correct, as per document you would have generated the spec file, what did you specified at etcd ?

1. Specify your etcd
  2. Portworx Hosted etcd
  3. Built-In KVDB

For describe pod it looks you have selected 1st option, I would like to know about that etcd is that what you have created ?

Regards
Sanjay

yes , I have used 1st option .

Can you know me about this ?

unable to share the spec file generated